The View from the Porch Swing

Sit a spell, kick your shoes off...we'll chat about life and love and God and all the things that matter most.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

FYI

My computer is acting like it's grinding down to die (again). I just wanted to give you all a heads up in case I disappear. If it comes to that, I don't know how long I'll be gone. We need a new computer, but it isn't one of our highest priorities right now.....and I'm not sure that I'll come back to blogging even with a new computer. If I do, the time I spend at it will be greatly reduced. I've really been feeling like I need to get away from it. I've saved everyone's addresses, though, so I'll always be able to find ya!

6 Comments:

At August 28, 2004 at 8:51 PM, Blogger osray said...

Hey Stac..... It can't be.... you know you are hooked. When you get a better PC, you will even feel better. I've been there and its AGGGGGrevating.

 
At August 29, 2004 at 12:16 AM, Blogger bobcom said...

Ill miss you if you go...

 
At August 29, 2004 at 4:21 PM, Blogger Mel said...

I hope you don't disappear into cyberspace. :( Take care!

 
At August 29, 2004 at 10:05 PM, Blogger Michael said...

If you disapar I will try to remember you and your family in my prayers.

 
At August 30, 2004 at 12:47 AM, Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

It very wise to review your blogging habits from time to time. There are lots more important things in life and we need to keep it all in perspective.

Having said that, it would be a shame to lose you from the blogosphere. I hope that you keep posting even if it is a little less than before.

 
At August 31, 2004 at 8:44 AM, Blogger Beth said...

You can't go yet, we just met!! I will miss you if you go, but I will understand as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home