The View from the Porch Swing

Sit a spell, kick your shoes off...we'll chat about life and love and God and all the things that matter most.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Still Here

Nothing much to say today, but I wanted to let you all know I'm still here....hanging on by a mouse cord (rather than a thread).

It's hot today. And humid. Hot and humid. The kind of day when doing nothing makes you break a sweat. It's too hot to do anything. So, what have we been doing? Yard work. It needed done and the kids and I head back to school tomorrow so the labor pool will be greatly reduced. I feel ready for the morning. The yard is spruced up, papers are filled out and lying in piles on the table for the kids, clothes have been chosen (and approved) and await, lunch money has been counted out, all my bus forms, charts and information sheets are organized and filed in my notebook. Before bed I'll set the table for breakfast since I leave just as the kids are waking up. Yeah, I'm ready.

3 Comments:

At August 29, 2004 at 8:44 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

I'm glad you're still here :o)

 
At August 29, 2004 at 9:11 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Hey Stacy,

Be praying for you my friend as you begin this new school year. That the Lord will bless you and watch over you and those that in your charge. That the Lord will hedge you about with His protection.

Like Ruby, I am glad you are here. Just blog when you can and have the time to do so. Your friends will keep checking in :-)

Blessings,

Writing for the King,

Paul

 
At August 29, 2004 at 11:51 PM, Blogger osray said...

Hey Stac.... good to see this post... you know, even if you don't post for a month, just know I look in every day just to see. Best Wishes and Prayers for you and yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home